A highly renowned, global IT company is seeking an experienced SCCM Technical Consultant who will be responsible for the design work within an enterprise SCCM environment. This is for an initial 6 month contract based in the Perth CBD.
- Provide expert advice and analysis to key stakeholders on infrastructure solutions architecture, processes and frameworks;
- Function as the Subject Matter Expert and provide guidance to ensure outcomes are achieved;
- Manage the high-level architecture and detailed design for client solutions;
- Facilitate the implementation of infrastructure solutions.
- Extensive, recent, commercial Microsoft SCCM experience;
- Proven experience with design, architecture and implementation within an SCCM environment;
- Experience in large scale, SCCM environments (10 000 seats and above);
- Must have strong design, build and workshop experience;
- Exposure in the design and integration of SCCM using Intune;
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of all SCCM components;
- Relevant industry certifications are mandatory;
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement ability.
- Opportunity to work for a highly renowned global IT company;
- Initial 6 month contract with potential to extend;
- Perth CBD location.
If you have the relevant skills and experience for this position, please apply now with a resume that demonstrates this experience. All resumes will be reviewed, and suitable candidates will be contacted for a confidential discussion.
Contact: Lisa Williams - (08) 9423 1400 (Job reference: 189531)