- Financial systems focused role to delivery on large scale divestiture
- Engage with stakeholders & delivery partners to develop E2E solution
- Market Leading Financial Services Organisation - North Sydney Location
- Bring a solid background from finance to Agile business / technology project delivery to elicit, document and break down requirements.
Who's the company and what are they looking for?
A Major (ASX Top 20) Financial services company that has started the divestiture process for a large subsidiary business. As part of this, there is a significant Transitional Service Agreement (TSA) that will need to be executed, particularly with finance systems.
This Senior Business Analyst role will be working closely with business and technology stakeholders to develop and execute the TSA for the end to end Wealth Finance and Procurement solution.
What do you have to do?
- Requirements Elicitation + Analysis - Requirements / Epics / User Stories & Acceptance Criteria
- Identify E2E business scenarios and functions, ensuring requirements + solutions support these
- Manage solution scope & requirements with the PM
- Define business impacts and requirements for transition to business
- Prepare current and future state process maps
- Actively resolve problems and define impacts obligations and controls
What experience do you need to bring?
- Certified Practising Accountant preferred
- Knowledge and experience of finance systems (Oracle) and processes
- Agile Delivery - particularly decomposition of Initiatives into Features % Epics
- Financial Services Experience
- Visio / similar process mapping tools
To enquire further about this role please contact Jack Richardson