SAP Lead Solution Architect
Must have experience working as an architect on SAP projects
As a Lead Solution Architect, you will be responsible for leading a team of solution architects responsible for working with application analysts, technical leads and other technology professionals and the vendor to develop application solutions that deliver required business outcomes.
- Leading solution architecture practice within clients, with focus on developing the current solution development lifecycle, which includes strategy roadmaps, alignment with the enterprise architecture to leverage existing investments and increased utilisation of major ICT vendors.
- Developing solution requirements, specifications and end to end logical design for complex application solutions across the client's application landscape in line with solution development lifecycle
- Facilitating and/or participating in workshops or design sessions with client and vendor
- technology professionals for solution development, and preparing any presentations
- Applying risk management techniques to identify and address any concerns that could
- impact proposed solutions.
- Supporting business case development by developing multiple options for solutions where
- necessary to the level required for costing and resource estimates.
- Proactively contributing to design and operational documentation including operating concepts, high and detailed level design documents, disaster recovery instructions, network and data flow drawings, component configuration and technical manuals.
- Must be customer focused with the ability to develop strong customer and partner relationships,
- understand the customer experience and apply this to the solutions development.
Technical Skills Required
- Must have a relevant degree in technology or other relevant discipline
- Must have extensive understanding of Architecture frameworks like TOGAF
- Must have experience with industry standard technology, protocols, designing, costing, deploying and integrating application solutions, preferably working with an external partner service provider.
- Should have experience working with SAP application development and implementation
- approach, including ASAP methodology which includes solution design, release management and implementation.
- Experience with SAP application systems including core SAP modules (e.g. FI, CO, PM, MM, PS), SAP mobility solutions, SAP NetWeaver platform, Solution Manager and other SAP products.
- Experience with technology product assessment and selection.
- Experience with design and implementation of Software-as-a-Service and knowledge of cloud based services.
- SAP Certification will be highly regarded
- TIBCO integration technology.
- Identity management and integrated authentication and authorisation systems.
- Data network and telecommunication technologies.