Our high-profile Federal Government Client is seeking the expertise of an experienced & practiced Reporting Specialist for a contract role in Canberra. This is an initial engagement until June 2020, with long-term extension options and affords the opportunity to obtain an NV1 AGSVA Clearance.
Within this role you will be required to:
- Develop, maintain and enhance a suite of complex reports to support ICT capabilities across multiple security domains and data driven applications
- Support operational capabilities across multiple security domains, utilising SQL Server, Reporting Services, Integration Services and various other tools to present data in a variety of methods
- Optimise reports and queries for performance
- Complete problem investigation support and rectification for data driven applications
- Plan and implement product upgrades as required
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Demonstrated experience across Microsoft SQL Server, SQL Server Reporting Services and Integration Services and SQL Server programmability
- Demonstrated working knowledge in developing and maintaining a report suite across high volume SQL Server databases, with advanced TSQL knowledge and experience in performance tuning
- Demonstrated experience with logical and physical relational database design, implementation techniques and complex report requirements
- Demonstrated understanding of software development life cycles and software configuration management
- The ability to perform services in a Microsoft Windows server/desktop environment, with working knowledge in the development and support of Microsoft .Net Framework applications
- Experience with spatial data types and Net spatial methods
- A demonstrated understanding of the security environment including the different protocols and data standards uses to communicate information
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to obtain an NV1 Federal Government Security Clearance to apply.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Syed Hasnain on 02 6245 1703 quoting Job Reference: 197131
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.