Our Federal Government Client is seeking a Quality Assurance Analyst to work with a small Application development and support team to assist in maintaining highest standards of quality across our client's Applications portfolio.
This is a long-term contract for 6 months with extension options, located at our Client's Canberra location.
As the selected candidate, you will:
- Plan, design and execute testing activities to ensure the quality of services
- Manage the resolution of defects identified during system and user acceptance testing
- Work in an agile team and directly engage with business analysts and business representatives to understand functional requirements and user expectations
- Test and advise on the overall user experience and system usability from the end user perspective.
- Coordinate User Acceptance Testing with business stakeholders
- Develop and maintain automated test suite within an existing framework
- Document all testing related activities in accordance with ACMA practices
- Undertake other relevant duties, as guided by the team lead or section manager
To be successful in this role, you should have technical skills and knowledge in:
- Test planning and management
- Test design and execution
- Development and maintenance of automated tests
- Defect management
- User Acceptance Testing
- Test summary reporting
It is desirable if you have:
- ISTQB Foundation and Advanced
- Relevant Industry Certification
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian existing Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 8880 7642 quoting Job Reference: #245415
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.