A Leading IT Client is in need of a Python Software Engineer with Networking background for a long term project in Macquarie Park.
This role mainly focus on modernizing current client's enginnering using Software Defined Networking (SDN) with various technologies - Python, Linux, API, MySQL, Kafka, Airflow, Ansible, Docker, Southbound device connection using Yang/Yaml, SNMP, Telemetric etc, and North bound applications developments and integration with API/Docker containers and Kubernetes orchestration, visualize and analyse data using OpenTsb, Hadoop, Grafana, Clickhouse db etc.
Skills and experience
- Strong programming in Python
- Extensive experience in Linux
- Strong in Networking
- Strong in open source databases (MySQL/PostGress, MongoDb, ClickHouse, Time series database etc)
- RESTful APIs, Web Services
- Experience in Containers and Orchestration (Docker, K8/OpenShift)
- Experience in building monitoring solutions (Grafana, Prometheus, ELK, Kibana)
- Worked within an Agile environment
- With Network automation, data collection, performance reporting using various opensource tool sets and protocols (SNMP, Telemetry, TWAMP etc)
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian or Australian Permanent Resident as my client does not sponsor visas. Unfortunately, candidates who don't have full rights in Australia will not be shortlisted.
If you have the skills and experience mentioned above and believe you are the right candidate for the role then APPLY NOW on the link below!!
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact ANNA quoting reference 214146.