Class has been developing and delivering cloud software solutions for the Australian wealth accounting market since 2009. Our mission is to deliver innovative administration solutions that automate manual workloads, driving high levels of processing efficiency and scalability.
Today, Class is the leading provider of cloud-based administration software for SMSFs, with around 24% of all SMSFs administered on Class Super. We also provide software to streamline the administration of investment portfolios held by non-SMSF entities such as companies, trusts and individuals.
More than 140,000 portfolios are administered using Class software by more than 1,100 accounting and administration practices.
Senior Business Analyst & Project Manager…
As a market leader, ASX 300 company, and with multiple new products under development, the Class PMO continues to grow, requiring a new Senior Business Analyst & Project Manager to join a close-knit team of three members. Reporting to the PMO Manager and collaborating with the COO, this role will see you working on behalf of senior executives to analyse and deliver critical projects across the organisation.
This is a brilliant opportunity to apply your full business analyst and project management capabilities, engaging directly with the executive team on all aspects of a business from finance, operations, marketing, sales, technology and legal, as well as with vendors and partners.
This is an outstanding opportunity for you as an exceptionally talented business analyst and project manager to step out of a siloed environment, into an agile business where you will have autonomy and ownership.
- Expert understanding of accounting is a must. SMSF expertise is highly desired.
- Advanced skills in business analysis, project management and operational process excellence are also a must
- This is a hands-on role, with a delivery focus. Ability to multitask, clear roadblocks and be flexible to changing requirements is key
- Stand-out tertiary qualifications and CA or CPA qualification would be ideal
- Those from top accounting, consulting or SMSF management firms will likely be a fit.
If you are looking to take the next step in a brilliant career, and move beyond the confines of a traditional finance or accounting business then please 'apply now'. This role is being managed exclusively by Recruitment Practice Lead Dan Gordon on 02 9409 4805.