Digital Service Lead - Newcastle
- Work near to the beach - flexible working hours
- Reporting directly to the CIO
- Manage multiple projects within the government IT unit
- Solid Project Management experience with the ability to coordinate and manage multiple projects to meet planned financial, scope, quality and time constraints.
- Demonstrated understanding of project management principles and their application in an IT project environment.
- Demonstrated leadership skills and the ability to motivate all levels of staff to provide a quality service.
- Extensive experience working in an Agile environment.
- Ability to identify and resolve complex and sometime obscure IT problems utilising a wide range of practical experience and resources.
- Demonstrated capacity to manage, monitor and evaluate a sections budget or experience in the development of budgets and service plans, monitoring and reporting of financial and work performance.
- Demonstrated knowledge about Design Thinking and Human Centred Design.
- Ability to understand business requirements and any technical limitations.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Information Management or a related qualification, and/or demonstrated capability through past employment experience.
- Project Management qualification.
- SCRUM certification.
Please APPLY NOW for our immediate consideration or call Smita Gosavi 0294094807 for more details.
Job id #196892