- 12 Contract opportunity + Extensions
- Join a large, stable and profitable Telco
- High performing team with strong culture
Our client is seeking an experienced Project Engineer to join the company's Systems Integrations group. The team is responsible for managing a major system deployment and network integration Project.
- Liaise with customers and project team to document and clarify solution requirements
- Liaise with Operational Support team members with respect to design and installation decisions
- Document and contribute to the solution architecture and High-Level System design
- Assist in resolving technical issues during all stages of the project
- Maintain and record technical decisions and revisions
- Commitment to delivering assigned tasks within agreed schedule
- Assist in overseeing server and software implementation as well as IP Network and WAN implementations
- Experienced Project Engineer in telecommunication or similar systems
- MUST have experience in radio/RF
- Advanced understanding of IP networking, design, integration and fault finding
- Excellent understanding of network management systems and protocols
- Demonstrable significant experience working with customer requirements and high-level solution design
- It would also be desirable to have knowledge of P25 networks or Astro
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact ANNA quoting reference: 194133.
Please click the apply button.