About the Company
A leading company providing an integrated customer experience to its services.
About the Role
The Program Support Coordinator provides high level administration support for the Operations Delivery and Learning team. The role is to support Trainers to provide up to date reporting and analysis on program status including upcoming graduations and not competent results.
Questions on the role? Chat Live NOW - https://flashrecruit.com/user/VanessaKnispel
- Receive and script results for training using Excel
- Provide maintenance of stream reports ensuring accuracy of data
- Deliver document management services across system based records management processes
- Maintenance of Trainer Matrices including the management of all Competence Assurance activities and vocational currency requirements in line with Trainers professional learning plans
- Contribute to ongoing improvements of business processes and operational goals
- Review and develop procedures, processes, training packages and support tools
- Ensuring appropriate training resources are available at the locations
- Be accountable for the timely recording of training data
- Experience as a Project Coordinator
- High level Excel skills
- Ability to provide up to date and on time reporting to both Learning and Delivery Executives
- Ability to provide statistics to support the ongoing management of the Training
- Ability to coordinate, prioritise and escalate requirements
- Must have worked in a complex technical project environment
- Strong experience in Reporting for all levels
- Experience in Issues and Risks and how it is tracked
- Sound communication and liaison skills, with the ability to establish collaborative working relationships with all stakeholders.
Please APPLY NOW to Vanessa Knispel with your full resume in Word format for consideration as this role closes soon
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
Questions? Chat Live NOW - https://flashrecruit.com/user/VanessaKnispel
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Vanessa Knispel quoting reference: 183958
Please click the apply button.