Great opportunity to work on a large scale HR Transformation project! Our client is transitioning to Workday. This project will see you playing a key role in modernising and simplifying the Core HR technology and Integrations.
Specific Skills & Experience include the following:
- Strong Architecture Experience with developing or running agile practices in large organisations
- Strong business acumen and engagement skills to influence business strategy to help shape business outcomes and develop roadmaps for the business unit / domains
- Excellent business engagement and influencing skills
- Degree in Computer Science / information systems or equivalent technical qualification
- Architecture or technology related certifications / cloud will be an advantage
- Provide technical direction and leadership to the architecture team, creating and maintaining the Target State Architecture for each capability within the domain
- Perform architecture optimisation, scaled modelling, various forms of walkthroughs and design reviews
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Roni Rea on 02 88267 2483 quoting reference 246050
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.