Working within a tech support department, the roles will be responsible for providing level 1 and 2 support for internal end users on varied hardware and software platforms (namely Windows OS, MS Office and proprietary applications) and tracking these via an internal ticket management tool (like Service Now, HPSM or Remedy). Additionally, the role will be responsible for command scripting and working with mainframe technologies.
The team works a rotating roster involving some work outside of normal operating hours. For this reason, a willingness to work nights is imperative as is the attitude of being a team player. The successful applicant will also need access to their own vehicle and a full license.
In order to be considered for the role you must have:
- 2-4 years' experience working in a similar IT Support/Service Desk/Desktop Support position.
- Experience providing technical support on Windows Server, OS (7 and 10) and the MS Office Suite (Microsoft certifications would be beneficial).
- Bash or shell scripting skills.
- Proven experience with ticket management tools like Service Now, HPSM or Remedy
- ITIL certifications or at least proven experience working within structured ITIL environments.
- Strong communication skills with a team player's attitude.
For further information please APPLY NOW via the link below or call Aine on (02) 9409 4817 for a confidential discussion