This is a unique role looking for someone who can help one of Australia's key Telecommunications Organisation drive the network revolution!
- Permanent Role
- 12.5% STI
- Global Software Defined Network product
- Requires both Network AND Software experience
- Scaling one of their biggest Services
- Needs a Telco Services Background
Your new role:
- Accountable for the scale, pricing, geographic strategy and redundancy strategy/requirements for a Global Programmable Network service stream
- Accountable for the expansion strategy and prioritisation of Programmable Network with internal and external networks
- Define the product structure and commercial strategy
- Define the requirements and facilitate the delivery of Analytical tools for both customer and internal use
- Manage the product / commercial relationships with key partners on the platform including Cisco, Juniper, Palo Alto, Fortinet, Equinix, AWS, Microsoft, Checkpoint working closely with legal and procurement.
- Be the product lead for pricing strategy for all components live on the platform ensuring the integrity, consistency and presentation of pricing
Your background, skills and experience:
- Software Defined Network OR combination of Network and Software exp.
- Services Background
- Telecommunications background
- Previous experience of managing product portfolios
- Previous experience managing virtual technology & product management skilled teams
- Experience in launching new technologies into new markets & disrupting markets
- Experience in developing and executing product strategy
- Experience influencing senior stakeholders - internal and external
Apply now with your CV in Word format