Our client is a well-known Australian enterprise who is currently seeking a Senior Product Designer and a Product Design Lead on an initial 6-month contract. You would be working to lead a team of designers in creating cutting edge, personalised experiences while acknowledging our brand values, customers and balancing the business needs.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Lead the experience design within agile projects and programs across the enterprise, informing program strategy and digital execution
- Mentor, drive and manage a product design tribe of 2-5 designers, including planning, performance, development, and participation in the recruitment process.
- Lead design activities within the program from strategic design, through to delivery and optimisation - ensuring the experiences we deliver are customer-led and are highly accessible.
- Work with research teams carrying out customer interviews, usability testing, qualitative and quantitative research to uncover insights and to validate concepts.
- A passion for all things digital
- Design related experience with a focus interaction design and/or user experience design with demonstrable portfolio of work
- An impressive background with experience creating interfaces, large-scale websites, or applications.
- Strong conceptual thinking with an ability to understand customer needs, motivations and behaviours and translate them into actionable deliverables
- Proficiency with design and prototyping tools.
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply now!
For more information, please contact Lizbeth Delos Reyes and quote job #208671