International Blue-Chip company with offices in Sydney CBD is looking for Process Analyst to join their mobile network team. The team is responsible for running a transformation project to look at the current state of the business processes and top deliver new efficient processes to achieve the company's strategic goals.
- Work as part of a team to capture and model in BPMN 2.0 targeted Wireless Network Engineering and Business Current State processes using a variety of sources including workshops, documentation, SME consultation etc
- Identify and capture business and technical rules inherent in the process and map them in the resultant documentation
- Identify and capture current state pain points and map them to the resultant documentation
- Undertake process analysis to identify areas for process improvement and document / design target state processes
- Produce clear written documentation including the business context and associated information which is easily consumed by technical and non-technical audiences
- Advocate human centred / service design principles, practices and methodologies as applicable
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with peer groups and key internal stakeholders;
- Maintain a high level of solution focus and be tenacious when working through obstacles;
- Provide plain language advice on technical issues to non-technical audiences.
- Process Analyst or Business Analyst experience
- Experienced in BPMN2.0 Process Modelling and Business Rule Mapping - Must
- Background in process improvement
- Capability to elicit requirements
- Human centred / service-oriented design or automation skills - desirable only
Please provide CV in WORD format ONLY