About the Company
This resources industry leader is looking for an experienced enterprise digital project or programme manager to lead several data and analytics transformation projects.
Initially for 12 months either as a contract or fixed term salary, this leadership opportunity has the potential to be extended for the right candidate.
About the role
Our ASX100 client is seeking a specialist Project Manager who has completed their Agile certification and has a proven history of either delivering major digital transformation projects hosted on AWS, or data and analytical initiatives on time and on budget.
* Diverse Project Management background, with the the ability to build meaningful relationships upwards and downwards to ensure continuous delivery.
* Strong Scrum experience working with Kanban boards and well versed in Agile delivery including the working experience of Epics, Features, User Stories and Tasks.
* Implementation of key software practices and the strategic implications to the business e.g. DevOps, Cross-Functional Teams and Continuous Delivery.
* Analytic-minded self-starter with an passion for technical details and resourcefulness to work in a fast-paced environment.
* Skilled at communicating true agile delivery to management with waterfall expectations.
* Experience coaching and supporting teams and organisations moving from a traditional waterfall methodology to an agile environment.
* Ability to communicate, present and collaborate with business and technical teams.
Skills and experience
- Demostrated experience leading a large technical and non technical data and analytics or digital transformation team.
- Agile and PMP certification is strongly preferrred.
- Experience and working technical knowledge of AWS.
Note: International candidates can not be considered due to current WA COVID restrictions. Interstate candidates who would be available to start onsite by late January are still encouraged to apply.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact <Madelene Kawitzki> on <08 9423 1412> quoting reference <208556>.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.