Our Federal Government Client is looking for high performing Power BI developers who can gather data from various sources and review and interpret data using Power BI and potential other data analysis tools - to provide meaningful information and insights to help departmental clients make better-informed evidence based decisions.
Key position responsibilities:
- Developing reports to meet specified business requirements
- Develop SQL scripts (where required) to curate transactional datasets from systems and data from other sources
- Present concise data visualisation products to business and management
- Manage and report deliverables and input into daily and weekly performance meetings and weekly and monthly reporting
- Produce and provide a range of documentation that will be specific to business including technical documents, workflows, diagrams, business requirements documents and other artifacts.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Proven skills in developing and delivering data visualisation products and reports (representing complex analytics/insights) to meet specified business requirements using Power BI
- Proven skills to develop SQL scripts (where required) to curate transactional datasets from the department's systems as well as data from other sources
- Ability to quickly acquire knowledge of systems and departmental processes to develop and/or improve Power BI reports and analytics
- Demonstrated experience in providing and presenting concise data reports and clear data visualisation products to business and management through presentations, demonstrations, direct training.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Priya Kuncham on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: 203847
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.