One of our clients is looking for a Power BI Developer to join their team for an initial 6 months contract based in southern region of Sydney. The Power BI (business intelligence) developer has a strong focus on data models, data visualisations that translate and deliver solutions that turn data into knowledge for the the client .
- Supporting maintaining SQL Server, ETL packages and reports
- Providing programming and ETL expertise to support the data warehouse strategy
- Creating complex SSIS packages (SSAS databases and cubes, SSRS, DAX (Tabular development))
- Developing and supporting SQL Stored procedures
- Star schema design and development
- 2+ years of Power BI development experience.
- 5+ years of Enterprise BI solution development experience in a multisystem environment.
- Strong experience in database and data warehouse design.
- Experience in building Data Model in Power BI and the corresponding Report, Including Knowledge of Publishing to an App, Scheduling Source Data Refresh.
- Data visualisation for Dashboards
- Data quality and master data management
- Data modelling experience
- Data enablement
- Creative flair when it comes to reporting and dashboarding
- Working with ERP or Financial systems would be beneficial
- Experience with Web Service (REST/SOAP) and ASP.NET Web API using C#
- Familiarity with Azure Web Apps/AWS Cloud
- Exceptional trouble-shooting and problem solving abilities
If you think this is the right role for you , please apply to Sunil Kompiyil with your updated CV to be contacted .