- 2 years contract
- Melbourne CBD
- Australian Citizens
A Performance Test Manager is required to drive the Performance Test Operating Model across the program of work providing centralised processes, practices, governance and framework(s) to ensure consistent, efficient and effective Performance Testing to support the program.
- Develop performance frameworks and processes that promote ease of use, maintainability, reusability, and scalability
- Actively govern project performance test efforts across program streams and teams to ensure consistency and quality of performance testing.
- Mentor, lead and support test leads required for Tranche 2 Delivery.
- Collaborate with test analysts, business analysts and SME's to ensure Performance Testing requirements are validated
- Design, document and execute automated performance test scripts
- Actively govern project test automation efforts across program streams and teams to ensure consistency and quality of test automation application.
- A minimum of 5+ years' experience in Performance Test Manager competencies.
- Proven experience in developing, implementing and maintaining Performance Test frameworks across technology stacks and toolsets.
- Experience in establishing, managing and governing performance test frameworks, strategies and operating models within complex organisations..
- A minimum of 5+ years of Application Performance Testing experience
- A minimum of 5+ years of Network/Infrastructure Performance Testing experience
- A minimum of 5+ years of Cloud Testing experience
- Experience using -
All applicants must hold Australian Citizenship to be considered for this opportunity
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Lavanya Swamy on Lavanya.email@example.com quoting reference number #203245