Our client, a large international consultancy, is seeking a PeopleSoft Technical Lead to work onsite with their client in Sydney.
You will be joining an existing team and will be required to take part in leading and developing applications for a national Australian business.
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian permanent resident or citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
- 07years' experience as a PeopleSoft Technical Lead for multiple large PeopleSoft projects
- 07years' experience in designing, creating, and overseeing large complex high availability PeopleSoft Financial Systems
- 07 years' experience managing ERP Development Lifecycles
- 07 years' experience with developing PeopleSoft upgrade paths (including Tools)
- 07 years' experience developing customizations working closely with the Functional Team
- 07 years' experience with Microsoft Suite (Projects, Visio, Excel, Word, Power Point)
- 07 years' experience in implementing and maintaining PeopleSoft applications App Engine and App Designer, BI Publisher, PeopleTools, PeopleCode, Application Packages, Component Interface, SQR, PS Query, Application Messaging, and XML using PeopleTools, PL/SQL
- 07 years proven project team building skills
- 07 years' experience writing and reviewing detailed Technical Design Documents (TDDs)
- 07 years ability to alter project direction based on PM or Executive Direction
- 3 years PeopleSoft Technical/Development experience
- 3 years' experience teaming with customers and technical staff in a complex, large scale PeopleSoft and/or Maximo environment
- 3 years' experience with PeopleSoft version 9.2 and People Tools 8.53 and/or Maximo 7.5 or higher
- 4 years' experience with PeopleSoft Integration tools (using PeopleTools 8.53 or higher) like Integration Broker in building real-time and batch interfaces with other PeopleSoft and non-PeopleSoft systems
- 4 years' experience trouble shooting and resolving Service Requests (SR) through Unit, System, Integration, and User Acceptance, test phases
- Strong communication, analytical and interpersonal skills at all levels of an organization
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Nick Munro quoting: 189838 or please click the apply button.