Initial 6 Month contract + likely Extensions
Western Sydney Based role / WFH
Coordinator / Report Analyst
PMO Analyst to provide a comprehensive analysis of the organisation's business intentions, services, processes, and information needs to identify changes that lead to business improvements.
- Provide data and analysis to create accurate, high quality recurring reporting deliverables (ranging from intra- day/daily through to annual reporting cycles) and ad-hoc reporting requirements, and to inform decisions.
- Develop and maintain the content and working of the information systems used to gather cost, time and performance data on programs and projects.
- Provide accurate, timely and transparent project analysis data and reports to senior leadership and business stakeholders.
- Analyse resources required for project delivery to identify resource capacity and update capacity plans and forecast to ensure resource allocations meet project requirements.
- Monitor project scheduling and manage overall portfolio schedule in collaboration with other PMO Analysts.
- Define and develop reporting strategies and contribute to reporting solutions for business strategy and program/project decision makers.
- Interpret and communicate trends, problem areas and opportunities from the data gathered from financial and other business systems used by the business to inform decisions.
- Ensure the quality and accuracy of program and project data and audit feed-in data to maintain the integrity of underlying systems and processes. Role Description Reporting & Analysis Senior Analyst 2
- Manage stakeholder expectations regarding requirements gathering, report design, testing and deployment to ensure that reporting requirements are understood and met.
- Provide plain language advice on technical issues to non-technical audiences.
- Demonstrate the five ways of leading behaviours to deliver organisational outcomes for our customers, our people, and communities for the greater good
Key Skills and Experience
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft office suit
- Experience in Sql, Azure, Power BI
- PPMP software
- Strong data Analytics and data Visualisation experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Tertiary qualification in Commerce, Business Analysis, Project Management or relevant discipline, or relevant experience
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.