My client, a large global bank is looking for a PMO Analyst to become an integral part of this Program Management Office (PMO) team
The PMO Analyst is responsible for producing various reports, maintenance of PMO Intranet site and SharePoint site, and supports the PMO team by providing guidance on Prince2/Agile-Scrum methodologies, project management, procedures, processes, tools and techniques
- Create draft Project reports including scheduling, planning, tracking submission status, compiling PICC reports and distribution of reporting pack
- Ensure all projects and programs are submitting monthly highlight reports on time highlighting on progress, key risks, issues, dependencies and transparent financial tracking
- Assist in producing monthly and quarterly portfolio reports for Global PMO and Risk Management Committees
- Support other members of the PMO with day to day activities where required, including general management, coordination of meetings including agenda and documentation of relevant meeting minutes
- Assist in producing monthly project financials with Finance & Control
- Regular maintenance of PMO Intranet site, SharePoint site, functional mail box, Lessons Learnt register, etc
- Assist in ensuring consistent communication on issues / meeting outcomes to all stakeholders including email communication.
- Administer global project timesheet system
- Assist with onboarding new starters to the PMO team
The successful candidate will have;
- Experience in project support including scheduling, planning and project tracking.
- Experience in working across multiple activities in a fast paced, dynamic, and collaborative environment
- Demonstrated knowledge in a project compliance, monitoring and governance framework
- Demonstrated sound understanding of accounting/financial reporting for data and trends analysis
- Experience working within a team environment and helping others within the team to achieve team objectives.
- Experience in working with project or program management office teams
New year, new role, new PMO, new program of work. Interested? Apply now quoting ref 192281