North Ryde location
Initial 6 Month contract + Extensions
Working across multiple projects
- Track and analyse projects by reporting on performance against agreed KPIs, key risks, variances, and trends
- Provide accurate, timely and transparent project analysis data and reports to senior leadership and business stakeholders.
- Analyse resources required for project delivery to identify resource capacity and update capacity plans and forecast to ensure resource allocations meet project requirements.
- Monitor project scheduling and manage overall portfolio schedule in collaboration with other PMO Analysts.
- Monitor and analyse project financials including assessing variances, reforecasting, accruals, transfers, and month end process.
- Facilitate monthly project health check reviews.
- Provide PMO induction to PMs and key project resources including Project Portfolio Management training and support to the specified Project Team.
- Ensure projects are in adherence to PMO procedures, policies, and governance. Ensure documentation is completed in line with framework, and project templates are up to date, adhered to and rolled out effectively.
- Support the Head of Project Assurance in ensuring a consistent focus on the delivery of Macquarie project portfolio and that milestones, quality criteria are met within the PMO standards.
- Participate in change activities and adopt new ways of working to support organisational changes required to create and sustain IT and Faculties' technology capabilities.
- Comply with relevant EEO and WHS regulations.
- Perform any other duties as required and appropriate for this classification.
- Providing advice and guidance to PMs and project resources on process and good practice.
- Supporting Head of Project Delivery and PMs in the recruitment and onboarding of project resources.
Key Skills and Essential Experience
- Tertiary qualification or diploma in Information Technology, Information Systems or a combination of relevant experience and training.
- Strong financial and analytical skills.
- Expert knowledge of project management tools and techniques.
- Microsoft Office Suite and Microsoft reporting tools
- Certifications in project management (Agile, PRINCE2) and Change Management (ADKAR) highly regarded.
- Experience with MS Office Suite (with advanced Excel skills) MS Teams and SharePoint.
- ServiceNow experience highly regarded
- Extensive experience as a PMO Analyst or similar role in a complex environment.
- Experience working in a PMO of more than $20 million portfolio capex.
- Experience in methodologies such as PRINCE2, Agile, PMBOK.
- Experience with business transformation projects.
- Proficient with Microsoft MS SharePoint, ServiceNow, MS Visio.
- data analysis and report preparation using Microsoft reporting tools.
- Strong analytical and numerical skills with experience in monitoring and analysing project financials and budgets.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If interested in the role please select APPLY or contact Richard.firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 236967