- Leading financial services business
- Sydney CBD
- Stable contract role
Our client is seeking an experienced Project Professional to join their transition services team. The team acts as an interface for recently divested parts of the business, providing a governance and reporting function across services they still provide to the sold businesses.
- Ensuring project quality through the consistent application of defined project management governance, controls, processes and frameworks.
- Maintaining project financial information. This includes maintenance of the data, reconciliation with the General Ledger, checks on the accuracy of information and cost allocations to projects.
- Delivery of regular updates on program risks, assumptions, issues and dependencies logs to ensure program consistency.
- Tracking and reporting on program performance, providing real-time, comprehensive and prioritised view of all projects.
- Co-ordinate PMO support services with other parts of the group.
- Support the refinement and development of PMO practices and maintenance of processes and templates
- Mentoring, coaching and building of capability for best governance practices.
- PMO experience at Analyst level
- Can look at issues / logs / risk and understand what to do and who to notify
- Track record of successfully providing PMO services for large complex programs
- Program steering group exposure
- Governance, reporting, stakeholder management
- PMO experience in IT ideal / exposure to both business and It programs
- MS office, project, Jira
- Any financial services background
Please submit CV in WORD format only
Ref: 205 775
Applications close friday 11th Sept - Please still apply after date as roles are frequently re-opened