An exciting opportunity exists to join the Digital Identity and myGov Capability branch as the Operations Governance Lead
About the roles:
- The Operations Governance Lead will work as part of a cross-agency multidisciplinary team and will be a highly organised, dynamic, outcome orientated individual with excellent communication skills and operations management experience.
- As the program lead for operational governance, you will be required to lead a small team responsible for the establishment of a digital support and operations model. This will involve leading conversations and discussions across -Government agencies to define the requirements and processes for client support, service operations, risk management (fraud and cyber security) and governance arrangements.
- In this role you will need experience, understanding and knowledge of the types of client support models, service operations frameworks and risk management standards to deliver the required outcomes.
Skills and experience:
- Extensive experience (at least 5 years) as a successful Operations Governance Lead.
- Experience and understanding of operational processes and service management frameworks (ITSM, ITIL, etc) and governance frameworks and operations.
- Experience and understanding of client support operations (i.e. service centres, escalation processes, incident management, change and release management).
- Strong communications skills at all levels, with an ability to lead and navigate complex stakeholder engagement to maintain a program view and provide advice to Senior Executives.
- Ability to navigate and influence program delivery in a fast-paced, dynamic, changing and at times, ambiguous environment.
- Knowledge and working experience of Agile product development and working effectively in a multidisciplinary team.
Due to the security clearance required for the role the candidate's needs to be an Australian Citizen to apply.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Josie Bandiola on 02 9054 8710 quoting reference 211033.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.