Our client is seeking an experienced Network Engineer / Administrator to join their Network Delivery team. The team is responsible for performing IP detailing, design and activations activities with IP networks and associated infrastructure.
Key accountabilities will include:
- Perform Transitional activities with IP networks and associated products
- Configure, test, commission, and accept new customer services and Network elements.
- Complete work to the required quality standards using the agreed tools, and methodology.
- Provide pro-active change management with customers to ensure that customer impact of service/network changes and planned outages are minimised.
- Configure network devices for enterprise clients
- Connect to devices and configure
- Network Engineer or Network Administrator experience
- Has a maximum of 10 years in the work force and several years working with routers and networking
- Knowledge of Data networking products, LAN/WAN/Wireless/IPTEL technologies, and IP VPN Network planning and Design/Implementation. TCP, UDP, and IP is a must
- Cisco Certified - CCNA a must, CCNP desirable
- Highly desirable to also have JNCIS certification or hands on experience
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with architects, sales and commercial customers
- Ability to communicate technical solutions to customers and peers
- Extensive hands-on experience with large L3/L2 networks
- Worked with enterprise / corporate customer
- Must have worked at a telco or managed services provider
Please submit CV in WORD format ONLY