Our client is seeking to engage a Network Engineer to provide network designs for P-BTN and TRANSEC deployment to supplement the specific technologies and systems. 12 months Contrat - NV1 Clearance, Brisbane Based
The primary duties of the role include:
- Extensive experience in the field of Wide Area Networks at Level 3 Experience within coalition or joint operations on deployable Defence domains would be preferable but not essential.
- Practical experience with core CISCO based networking technologies at CCNP level
- Exposure to, experience working with or an understanding of the JP 2221-1 AUS MPE Network, EDLAN or commensurate networks.
- Experience with or an understanding of network integration at the tactical and operational levels within the ADF, including interfaces to strategic network boundaries.
- Experience in the provision and management of network support services within Defence or similar scaled organizations.
- Information technology Information Library (ITIL) Foundation or practitioner study of ITIL methodology.
- Knowledge of configuration of Encryption equipment KG175
- Knowledge of SATCOM Bearer systems including TDMA architecture
- Experience with VoIP system configuration including cisco and JABBA
- Experience with Linux based Network Monitoring Systems
- Experience or understanding of Defence Tactical Communications environment
- Experience or understanding of Defence Communications Tactical Interface environment
- Experience or understanding of Defence Strategic network architecture
Take the next step - APPLY NOW! Or contact Vidya Sadawarte on 07 3319 7501.