About the role
- Multiple positions
- 12 Month contract
- Competitive daily rates
- Flexible WFH/On-site environment
- Design, implement and manage the network communications infrastructure and associated systems.
- Work professionally and collaboratively within the unit to efficiently and effectively resolve incidents, problems and requests.
- Act as a key resource in the planning, design and delivery of ICT projects, especially those highly dependent on the network communications and security infrastructure.
- Manage the procedures and practices which govern the operation of the Ministers' IT network.
- Monitor and analyze trends and patterns relating to the network communications infrastructure to identify immediate and long-term areas of improvement, emerging risks, vulnerabilities and threats, and to drive service improvement.
- Provide technical leadership to the organization in the area of network communications and research.
Skills and experience
- Knowledgeable and experience across Cisco Switching and Routing such as; MPLS, BGP, OSPF, VXLAN, VRF, Policy Based Routing, Cisco Platforms
- Demonstrated hands-on experience in the design, configuration management, operation and problem troubleshooting of a diverse range of networking services, components and tools. The information below is provided for reference:
o Technologies include but not limited to: Cisco centric networking, security and management
o Cisco NAC (CAS, CAM & Profiler) and Cisco ACS
o Cisco Prime LMS and NCS, and open-source tools such as Nagios and Cacti
o Syslog and SIEM system such as Splunk, Azure Sentinel etc.
o Wi-Fi and VoIP systems
o Secure remote access, from PC, laptop and mobile devices and utilizing IPsec and SSL VPN technologies
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) qualifications
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.