Looking for a Mobile Applications Develope in Canberra for a contractual role.
Contract: 12 months + extensions
Clearance: Australian Citizen who has the ability to gain security clearance
- Develop native apps in Objective-C/SWIFT/Cross-Platform environment
- Expertise in application development to deployment in iPhone/iPad from application creation to deployment in App Store
- Integrate with our backend services to make sure we are delivering a great mobile user experience that's super-fast for end users
- Help improve code quality through writing unit tests, automation and performing code reviews
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and have the chance to contribute innovative and original ideas to our technology, algorithms and product
- Work with the product and design team to understand end-user requirements and use cases, then translate that into a pragmatic and effective technical solution
- Dive into difficult problems and successfully deliver results within a schedule
Apply now for immediate consideration and job description of this role at email@example.com. You can contact Stiti Rath on 03 8080 7296.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain an Australian Government security clearance.
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.