This company is an Adelaide based success story. With nearly 20 years experience delivering innovative client solutions this is a great opportunity to become part of their organisation.
With an ever expanding pipeline of projects in the private and government sector this role is suited to a self-driven, autonomous individual who aims to exceed stakeholder expectations.
What is on offer:
- Our client offers an open plan work environment that encourages strong communication across teams.
- The opportunity to work on diverse and technically challenging projects across multiple clients and industries.
- Everyone liaises with clients and is kept up to date on where projects are at - cross team collaboration is key.
To be successful in this role:
- It is a mandatory requirement that you are highly experienced in Ruby On Rails as you will need to hit the ground running on our clients new government project.
- You still love to code! You love it - you can't get enough of it. We really need you to be hands on - as the company grows you will be able to act as more of a lead but initially we need you to code.
- You will be a solution focused individual who follows Agile principles to ensure a successful end product is always the goal.
- You will be an Agile champion with proven experience in upholding Agile values, principles and methodology on projects.
- Your communications skills are first rate - you are able to work as part of an effective team. You can give your opinions and guidance in a proactive way because its always focused on delivering a great product.
For a confidential discussion please contact Craig Salmon on 08 8112 7403 or Karen Detablan on 08 8112 7407.