Our client, a leading superannuation consultancy in Australia, is seeking multiple Front-End Developers (AEM). This is an initial 6-month engagement with views for possible extensions.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Leverage SDLC (Software Development Lifecycle) standards and procedures for delivery consistency using automation tools to support speed and quality of outcomes.
- Adopt DEVOPS set of principles (where appropriate and relevant to the systems) to enable design, delivery, test and Level 2/3 production support of systems
- Develop and maintain close business system owner engagement for the delivery of project and BAU initiatives.
- Adhere to IT Strategy and Architecture standards.
- Work collaboratively across the Technology division for the design, delivery and support of supported solutions.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Minimum 1 years of experience in any of the frontend framework like jQuery, React, AngularJS and Vue
- Minimum 6 month of working experience in developing components/templates related to the Adobe Experience Manager/AEM.
- Experience in developing components using HTML Template Language (HTL) with Adobe Experience Manager
- Knowledge of ExtJS Library and creating custom widgets in AEM
- Knowledge of Ruby, Middleman & Partials would be beneficial
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Jade De Silva and quote reference: Job #209943.