- Event planning for Marketing Cloud suite of products.
- B2C marketing and a wide range of go-to-market activities.
- Key growth segment, responsible for demand generation & brand building
- 12 Month Contract - CBD Location
About the organisation and the role
This is a Global Enterprise Software leader with an exciting opportunity for an Marketing Cloud/Marketing Campaign Manager. They have a strong focus on maximising value for customers and offer all the benefits associated with working at a top ASX listed company.
This is a unique opportunity to work with a dynamic team of talented professionals that is recognised as one of the leading marketing organisations in the technology industry today. The opportunity requires a dynamic, pragmatic and flexible marketing professional with a proven history of success leading and coordinating integrated marketing programs.
What you will be doing:
- Lead the development of the end-to-end marketing program strategy and campaign planning for Marketing Cloud (suite of products) marketing (program planning, campaign management, tactical execution and collaboration with executives, sales, marketing and operational stakeholders).
- Define integrated, effective campaigns and promotions - internally and externally - to meet pipeline goals throughout the funnel.
- Collaborate with other marketing and communications specialists to deliver innovative approaches in our go-to-market strategy for net-new business via all relevant mediums and channels (e.g. online events, 3rd party associations, influencers, PR/media, social media, live events and sales programs).
- Analytical capability is key for understanding and managing demand generation, forecasting, budgeting, lead flow and the many moving parts involved in running an effective marketing machine.
- Oversee the creation, management and maintenance of all marketing cloud led campaigns to create and progress pipeline in Australia/New Zealand
You will need to demonstrate:
- Bachelors degree in Commerce/Business/Marketing/Communications.
- 5+ years B2C marketing experience in a campaign manager or marketing manager capacity.
- 7+ years experience managing and developing integrated marketing campaigns that drive demand, pipeline and revenue.
- Event management/execution experience
- Proven track record of building, leading and managing B2C marketing campaigns throughout the pipeline funnel across web, email as well as in-person events.
- Good background in developing and executing industry based marketing campaigns (i.e. Retail) Previous roles working in technology companies and especially cloud and/or B2C demand generation is an advantage.