About the Company
A large and well known Australian business, providing education services to its customers.
About the Role
As the Manager Data Quality, you will participate in the development of an information management capability. You will work with business and technology units to establish easy to understand processes and frameworks that strengthen the quality and availability of the organisation's information holdings to support the delivery of strategic objectives.
- Lead the development of the data quality management approach
- Increase the quality of the data holdings
- Work across strategy, policies, standards, metrics, tools and procedures
- Work collaboratively with staff
- Design a data quality implementation plan for continuous improvement, addressing both prevention and remediation of poor data quality.
- Monitor data quality metrics, identifying and managing progress, risks and issues
- Manage, build and maintain sustainable partnerships
- Implement the data quality strategy
- Provide strategic, responsive, effective, accurate and timely advice to Senior Managers
- Report on progress and achievements
- Identify and pursue areas for the development for data quality through issues management and information needs management.
- Experienced as a Manager Data Quality
- Minimum 2-3 years' experience in a similar role in a large complex environment
- Experienced in the continuous improvement of data quality
- Knowledge of Sharepoint and Office 365
- Ability manage to process
- Strong technical quality assurance processes and procedures experience
- Strong reporting experience
- Ability to work with senior stakeholders
Please APPLY NOW to Vanessa Knispel with your full resume in Word format for consideration as this role closes in January
Only those located within Australia with work rights can be considered for this role.