This role will be responsible for the training administration and logistics activities to ensure the L&D program runs smoothly.
- Ensure appropriate support resources are available for each session
- Book rooms to accommodate each training session
- Send invitations to participants to confirm training sessions
- Manage training attendance records, reconfirming alternate sessions for those that do not attend
- Develop adhoc L&D communications that support project outcomes
- Manage content on L&D SharePoint site
- Develop SharePoint surveys and manage responses
Ideally you will have:
- Business and/or project experience gained within Financial Services/Banking sectors
- Experience in high pressure, time restrained coordination of training for multiple courses, teams, sessions
- Excellent Microsoft office skills - especially in PowerPoint and Excel
- Excellent people management/interpersonal skills
- Mature ability to apply L&D methodology and approach
- Team player
If this profile matches your skills and experience and you would like to hear more, please click 'APPLY' now.