About the Company
A large and well known Australian business, providing education services to its customers.
About the Role
As Lead, Teacher Quality Standards you will provide expert advice and training on quality NSW teaching standards to enhance the brand, improve capability and learner satisfaction.
- Provide operational guidance to the region to enhance NSW teacher quality standards
- Build improved teacher capability.
- Execute the Teacher Action-Research strategy across to develop high quality, innovative and competitive education and training services.
- Leverage research capability to plan, implement and research educational standards
- Coordinate the development and ongoing improvement to quality teaching standards
- Support the implementation of the standards and their alignment to performance standards and incentives to promote teacher innovation.
- Identify accreditation opportunities that strengthen teacher and organisational capability.
- Prepare reports on teaching standards, risk and opportunities for customers
- Promote the educational quality profile by contributing to AQSA, TEQSA and NESA regulatory policy changes
- Deliver customised operational guidance
- Previous experience in a similar role in education
- Experienced in developing and delivering teaching standards for NSW
- Ability to build improved teacher capability
- Previous experience in the implementation of standards
- Thorough knowledge of teaching standards to support quality capability development.
Please APPLY NOW to Vanessa Knispel with your full resume in Word format for consideration as this role closes ASAP
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Vanessa Knispel quoting reference: 192103
Please click the apply button.