Our client, an Australian Iconic Enterprise is looking for Lead Environment Engineer for an initial 6 months likely to get extended or convert to Perm for the right candidate
The purpose of the role is to plan, deliver, manage and support the development and test environments on behalf of the Testing Services & Environments group. The role is accountable for all aspects of non-production environment planning, build, configuration, management and support throughout the project lifecycle for major projects. KPIs for the role focus on stability and availability of environments, adherence to agreed plans and schedules for environment delivery and fast, effective issue resolution.
This position requires detailed management, planning, technical trouble shooting and communication skills.
Key Skills & Experience
- Minimum 5 years Environment Management experience
- Proven leadership and technical project planning & management skills
- Excellent problem solving, conflict resolution and negotiation skills
- Risk and issue management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication and management skills
- Detailed knowledge of SDLC, good understanding of development and testing methods.
- Good understanding ofSoftware Release Management, Software installation & configuration, Middleware technologies, Database Management & Network & security management
- Experience with the deployment or integration of solutions based on technologies such as:-
If this sounds like you, PLEASE APPLY NOW!! Job ref #238330