Our client is looking for a Project Manager, with prior experience as a business analyst. The candidate will be responsible for working with stakeholders to deliver lean safety projects over the full project lifecycle. Initial Contract: 6 Months with potential to extension. A background in project delivery, service delivery or supply chain initiatives will be highly advantageous. PMP/BABOK certification preferred, but optional.
The successful candidate will have experience in meeting the business needs, identifying and utilising the resources and skills. Delivering within the agreed cost, timescales and quality scope.
The ideal candidate will assist the project in managing all elements of a project and ensuring deliverables are met according to requirements, estimations, and compliance. Assist and coordinate with the project team to ensure deadlines are met to accurately assess how the project is progressing against time, budget, quality and safety.
- Ensure Project Management Plan including the Project Schedule with Deliverables, Milestones and Dates is agreed and signed off
- Leads, plans and manages the client deliverables.
- Adheres to Project Management Framework, Tools, Processes and Reporting principles.
- Ensures Project Management Plan including the Project Schedule with Deliverables, Milestones and Dates is agreed and signed off
- Ensures appropriate Governance frameworks and accountabilities are defined and actively in place
- Contributes to project briefs - identifies benefits associated with pieces of work, operational dependencies, and establish appropriate proposals to clearly articulate the requirements.
- Participates in in-flight reviews and health checks of projects and makes solid recommendations for actions and follows up on improvement implementation.
- Engages the operational users to ensure collaboration in the preparation of requirements, project schedules, process optimisation
- Background in Operations Leads
- Facility Management
- Liasing with third party vendors and suppliers
- Understanding of Lean Process Improvement principles
- Previous experience as a Project Lead or Business Analyst
- Understand and apply Lean Process Improvement strategies
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to ensure proficient project delivery
- Ability to work autonomously as well as collaboratively
- Ability to function successfully in a constantly changing environment.
- Ability to manage multiple, competing, priorities.
If you have the experience to be successful and seek your next career opportunity, please APPLY NOW or email with resume at Ashwini.Krishnamurthy@peoplebank.com.au quoting reference 238666. for more information