We are currently seeking a Java JBOSS Developer for a 5-month contract based in Penrith.
Contracting for our University clients, you will join the IT Operations Division and will assist with the upgrade and or migration of integrations from ESB Fuse 6 to be compatible to Fuse 7. Note this is not the upgrade to the ESB infrastructure as this has already been completed; it is focussed solely on the integrations, analysis, testing and deployment etc.
ESB Fuse 7
- Application Development with JBOSS
- Java Enterprise Edition with Spring Integration
- SOAP/REST WebServices
- XML/JSON payloads
- XSL/XSLT/XQuery and XPath Design and
Development in JBoss
- JBOSS Application Server Experience
- Code Repository GIT, Nexus
- Maven with Camel
- Jenkins, Ansible Tower for deployment
- Message Queue (AMQ, Rabbit MQ etc)
As the successful candidate, you will be a highly technical SME who is also a strong communicator and team player.
You will join a tight-knit team consisting of highly skilled developers, who continue to modernise the University's application stack and automates their processes.
If this sounds like you, APPLY NOW! Or contact Jayde Elliott on 07 3003 7647 for more information, quoting #205680.