Our Federal Government Client is seeking multiple knowledgeable and accomplished Java Developers for a contract role, going through until June 2019. Within this role you will be working across:
- Development of bespoke ICT Applications;
- Implementation and embedding of Commercial off the Shelf (COTS) collaboration and office productivity technologies; and
- Enhancement of the Departments' SAP ERP platform.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Demonstrated experience in Java programming
- Two or more years' recent experience working as a Senior Java Developer
- Strong Java/J2EE/JEE Design & Development Skills
- Recent experience in applications development on IBM WebSphere Application Server/Portal Server platforms
- Experience with Object Oriented concepts
- Ability to interpret user requirements / user stories and produce code with minimal defects
- Experience working in an enterprise software development environment and ability to leverage off existing software frameworks and development processes
- Ability to develop software where users are authenticated and unauthenticated
- Recent development experience using PrimeFaces UI framework/MyFaces implementation;
- Knowledge of and experience with SOAP, XML, EJB 3 & Web Services;
- Experience working in a small multi-disciplinary team based on an Agile software development methodology;
- Experience in UX UI practices and standards;
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Marina Stojchevska on 02 6245 1705 quoting Job Reference: 187526
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold a minimum Baseline Security Clearance.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.