Our client is seeking an Analyst Programmer to join their high performing agile team developing and supporting modern web application solutions. This is a fixed term role through initially until the end of the year and will be based at Kelvin Grove, Brisbane.
- With a DevOps approach, participate effectively in all aspects of the software delivery lifecycle from proposal to implementation.
- Deliver exceptional client service and problem solving skills in response to production application issues and user requests.
- Work positively and collaboratively as a member of an agile team that is focused on the continuous and timely delivery of successful outcomes.
- Innovate with new technologies and new technical approaches that allow the team to more efficiently deliver better results for the organisation.
- Develop areas of relevant technical specialisation and provide technical leadership in those areas to other team members.
Please note all the below skills are not mandatory. The successful candidate will have knowledge/experience of some or all of the below:
- Back-end development experience using Java (Java EE, JAX-RS, JPA) implementing persistence and service layers aligned with micro-service architectures.
- Proven front-end development experience implementing Single Page Applications (preferably Angular) and Web Components (Stencil).
- Experience with integrating and customising authentication and authorisation mechanisms such as SAML and OpenID Connect into applications.
- Knowledge and experience working with of runtimes/tools such as Node.js and Webpack
- Experience with the development, configuration and maintenance of CI/CD delivery pipelines and supporting tools incorporating automated deployments of application logic, environments and configuration.
- Experience with Bamboo, Jenkins, Ansible and AWS CloudFormation is desirable.
- Experience designing and implementing solutions leveraging cloud based services and architectures such as Amazon Web Services.
- Strong understanding and experience with Agile practices and principles
- Ability to support and interact with a range of stakeholders utilising your excellent verbal and written communication skills.
If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you. Apply below! Or contact Rachael Byrnes or Donna Prince on 07 3319 7537 for more information.