My client, an iconic Australian company are looking to bring on a talented and passionate Iteration Manager/Scrum Master to work on a major digital transformation project. You will be working across a cross-functional team within a diverse environment made up of internal employees and external and third party vendors.
You will have proven leadership skills, having lead multiple streams simultaneously. You will be a keen driver of growth and will be able to deliver outcomes in a timely manner.
- Lead the delivery team from discovery to customer release
- Facilitate the Agile ceremonies
- Align activities across multiple streams
- Manage resource demand and supply to align with product roadmap and release plans
- Manage, track and communicate team velocity, sprint and release progress, benefits and cost throughout delivery
- Identify risks, issues, blockers and dependencies, and drive effective resolution plans
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills
- Agile mindset and best practices knowledge
- Strong workshop facilitation skills (10 people or more)
- Experience on complex projects in a medium to large scale environment
- Understanding of mobile software delivery lifecycle and cloud products
If you are passionate about technology and driving the overall success of a business, then this is the right opportunity for you. Interested parties should apply directly via the link below quoting reference number 200779.