Our client is seeking two Insights Support Engineer that specialises in Microsoft Data and Analytics tools. To take responsibility for support and enhancements of the data warehouse, business intelligence and analytics platforms. You will join a tight knit group of key contributors who are actively working together to achieve aggressive goals and meet timelines to drive the business forward.
Primary Responsibilities of the role include:
- Insights Platform solution deployments
- Production fix or Minor Enhancements (Ingest data from source database, API, flat files,PowerBI Models, Analysis Services Cubes).
- Assist business users with Adhoc Data Requests from Azure Synapse environment.
- Conduct initial Root Cause Analysis and defect triage
- Develop ETL/ELT for Azure Synapse Analytics (using ADF, SSIS, PolyBase, Stream Analytics and PowerShell)
- Develop / Enhance Cubes and Reports in Microsoft BI tools including Power BI and Azure Analysis Services
- Liaise with stakeholders to resolve data quality issues with source systems.
- Understand the Business Context and Requirements
- Understand the required tasks and steps for this project (e.g. Source to DWH to Cube to report)
- Collaborate with other team members to achieve business objectives
- Create and manage entities, business rules and strategies in master data management (Optional)
Take the next step - APPLY NOW! Or contact Shipra Verma on 07 3518 3266.