Our client seeks to engage an Insights Business Analyst, specializing in Microsoft Data and Analytics tools.
The primary duties of the role include:
Providing business intelligence analysis for a program in a data warehouse environment.
- Experience using end-to-end processes to define and document business intelligence requirements (including data sources, metrics, dimensions) for a diverse end-user community.
- Extensive experience in business analysis for Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing,
- Report development lifecycle, including developing business and counting rules and proven ability in writing technical report specifications.
- Have a proven track record in liaising with various business stakeholders to gather reporting requirements.
- Document requirements using user scenarios, critical success factors, KPIs.
- Experience with front-end BI tools and an understanding of data modeling and reporting tools, e.g., SSAS, SSRS, PowerBI, etc.
- Experience in facilitating user acceptance testing.
Take the next step - APPLY NOW! Or contact Vidya Sadawarte on 07 3003 7651.