Our high-profile Federal Government Client is seeking the services of an experienced and motivated Infrastructure & Systems Engineer, for a long-term contract role in the Parlimentary Triangle. This is an initial engagement until June 2020, with lengthy extension options and requires someone who thrives on working in a high-performing multi-disciplinary team, within a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
You will be involved in a variety of current projects, focused on:
- Modernising Infrastructure Platforms and Applications
- Transition to Hybrid Cloud Platforms
- Identity and Access Management Improvement
- Automation and Scripting Projects
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold a minimum NV1 Federal Government Security Clearance to apply.
Within this role you will be required to:
- Design, develop, implement, document and transition infrastructure solutions, in collaboration with other technical and business resources.
- Build and maintain strong working stakeholder relationships, with executives, business representatives, project managers and staff.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Demonstrated capability to scope, plan and execute on small projects - including managing, risks and issues, approvals and the balancing of multiple competing priorities.
- A working knowledge of the Information Security Manual (ISM), the Protective Security Framework Policy (PSFP), and other International Standards (ISO's).
- Solid generalist skills in Windows - including configuration, trouble shooting, service and security management tools.
- Demonstrated skills & knowledge of:
- Physical and virtual infrastructure - HPE, Nutanix, Dell VMware VSphere
- Cloud technologies - Microsoft Azure, O365, cloud hosted SaaS applications
- Active Directory, Active Directory Federation Services, and Group Policy
- Automation and scripting languages - including Powershell
- Cyber Security - across networking, Essential 8, OS and application hardening, vulnerability detection tools
- MS based communication and collaboration tools - Exchange, Skype, Teams
- Storage - Dell EMC
- Microsoft SQL Server Design and Administration
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Kasey O'Halloran on 02 6245 1740 quoting Job Reference: 194618.
Please note only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.