Our government client is seeking to engage a highly skilled Infrastructure Engineer to join their project team who are currently undertaking a critical implementation of a software system.
As an Infrastructure Engineer, you will be required to:
- Support the implementation of an Electronic Document Management System for the department as an on-premises solution by delivering the infrastructure and database components
- Implement and administer system documentation, guidelines, policies and procedures.
- Provide status reports to the Project Manager/s
The successful candidate will have:
- Knowledge and Experience in planning, developing, installing, troubleshooting, maintaining and supporting an operating system and associated server hardware, software and databases ensuring optimum system integrity, security, backup and performance
- Ability to troubleshoot and provide service support in diagnosing, resolving and repairing server-related hardware and software malfunctions, encompassing workstations and communication infrastructure.
- Experience in preparing and maintaining documentation, policies and instructions, and recording and detailing operational procedures and system logs
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Zahid Alam on 02 6245 1739 quoting Job Reference: 187897
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.