Role: ICT Deployment Lead- Windows 10 SOE rollout project
Duration: 6 months rolling contract
Location: NSW - Redfern
Hours of work: 8 hrs/day 40hrs/week NO OVERTIME
Additional information: 40% Travel anticipated, Drivers Licence required.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience deploying infrastructure or end-user computing within a project environment.
- Extensive large-scale complex deployment experience.
- Experience across all stages of the project; Survey, Staging, Deployment, Migration and
- Excellent knowledge of the impact to Business and IT operating and service delivery models, processes, and people about the introduction of change associated with significant IT initiatives.
- Exceptional interpersonal, presentation, written and oral communication skills with an outstanding ability to lead and influence stakeholders.
- Strong ability to communicate complex concepts and negotiate effectively across all levels of the organisation.
Network Deployment - Oversee Site Survey, Staging, Deployment, Migration and Decommissioning
Technical solution delivery management - Understand and validate technical solutions, to identify and communicate any risks, issues or dependencies relating to both the solution and its delivery.
Vendor Management - Work closely with the Department's sourcing partners to ensure delivery integrates with their span of control and that of the Department.
Safety - Comply with the System Requirement, Safety Responsibilities, Authorities, and Accountabilities within the Safety Management System.
Ethics and probity - Promote the Public-Sector Values of Integrity, Trust, Service and Accountability, and the organisation's Code of Conduct.
Stakeholder Management - Planning, management, and control of stakeholder engagement.
Risk Management - Identification, analysis, planning, monitoring, control and reporting of risks.
Communication Management - Planning, distribution, and regular reporting of information across multiple streams of the program and to stakeholders.
Quality Management - Planning, assurance, and control of quality throughout the delivery of the technical solutions.