Our client, one of Australia's Iconic Enterprise is seeking IT Service Continuity Analyst for their high-profile program of work.
You will be responsible to develop and executes agreed IT Service Continuity process and drives performance improvement over time to ensure fit for purpose.
Role & Responsibilities:
- manage the co-ordination, analysis and integration of Business and IT Service Continuity activities, to ensure that the appropriate levels of resilience are in place
- Maintains a comprehensive IT testing schedule, testing all continuity plans in line with business requirements.
- Ensures that all IT service continuity management plans, risks and activities underpin and align with all business continuity plans, risks and activities.
- Assists in creating regular reporting and status updates for service continuity.
Experience & Skills
- Previous experience in similar role in complex IT and service environments'
- Knowledge and experience of Business/Service Continuity processes and IT Service Management
- Strong Relationship building skills both inhouse and vendor to elicit support for recovery plans and testing regime
- Able to present to executive forums on risk profile and continuity preparation and testing
If you have the experience to be successful and seek your next career position, then please APPLY NOW or Call Sumi on 03 8080 7257 for more information.
Job Reference: #199816