Long Term Contract
About The Role
You will be joining an existing team where products and services will be designed to deliver value, realise efficiencies and enable transformational change. Solutions will be delivered by Data & Analytics product teams, this includes data on-boarding and exchange, development of risk and assurance models, data visualisation and the delivery of business reinvention initiatives.
- Apply technical expertise to produce SQL scripts and use other data analytical software tools
- Accountable for a data analysis function and managing complex stakeholder requests
- Utilise advanced and complex analytic techniques and methods independently to develop technological solutions
- Gather and investigate data and statistical information from a variety of sources to undertake business system and solution design
- Plan, coordinate and prepare reports and risk profiles on complex matters
- Capitalise on opportunities, identifying improvements to how work is performed and escalate the more strategic issues
- Apply effective and appropriate project management, research, design and systems development methodologies to achieve business outcomes
- Highly proficient SQL skills
- Experience in delivering Data and Analytics solutions to support business decision making,
- A demonstrated commitment to self-development, accountability and skills transfer.
- Demonstrated experience in development of risk and assurance modelling
- Will be required to apply for a Baseline clearance (or already hold one).
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian citizen.
For more information, please contact Pooja Gupta on 02 9409 4837 quoting ref 188361.