About The Role
The role is of a SAP Systems Administrator (SAP Basis / NetWeaver Specialist), as part of a team to support the running of our client's SAP system, which includes everything from monitoring, troubleshooting, deploying change and providing level 3 technical support as described in more detail below.
Our Ideal Job Seeker
Will have at least 5 years' experience as a SAP NetWeaver specialist, preferably in a large organisation as part of a team. The following skills are essential:
- Provide expert advice and assistance in the support of a large SAP landscape, including ECC6, SAP Business Intelligence, SAP Internet Transaction Server (including SAP Workplace), SAP Enterprise Portal, Gateway, SAP Solution Manager and SAP SRM;
- Perform installations and upgrades to SAP system components, including implement SAP notes, support and enhancement packs;
- Manage project and BAU deployments to production systems using CHARM within Solution manager;
- Conduct performance monitoring of all SAP systems using solution manager and other tools;
- Setup, schedule and monitor batch jobs and interfaces;
- Troubleshoot errors and analyse system issues;
- Perform SAP system backups and restores;
- Coordinate with third party service providers to resolve issues, such as backups or other SAP issues;
- Document any new or changed SAP related processes into relevant system documentation;
- Provide Third-level technical support to the People Helpline and IT Service Desk and business areas; and
- Commitment to transferring skills, experience and knowledge to our client's SAP support staff.
Also desirable is the skills and ability to support:
Microsoft Windows Server & Microsoft SQL Server.
For more information or to apply, please contact Priya Kuncham on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: 236947