Our Client is recruiting for multiple positions across the Internal Audit space with varying levels of experience. This is a permanent role based in Canberra.
- IT Audit Manager
- Technology Consulting Senior Consultant
REQUIRED INDUSTRY / TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- A diverse skill base in both IT auditing and information systems
- Knowledge of IT auditing processes and methodologies, including flowcharting
- Knowledge and experience relating to at least two of the following areas:-
- IT Project Management, Software Development Lifecycle
- IT Management Processes (e.g. ITIL processes)
- IT Governance and Risk Management
- Information Security
- Applications, in particular ERP
- Policy & Standards - e.g. ISO27000 series, PCI DSS
EDUCATIONAL & PROFESSIONAL CREDENTIALS
- Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline (e.g. Computer Information Systems)
- Minimum GPA 3.0
- 5+ years in a related field, preferably in professional services
- Relevant Professional Certification such as CISA, PRINCE2, CRISC, CISSP, or PCI-DSS QSA strongly preferred
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens to apply.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Sophia Ahmad on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: 195668
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.